Cardiokinase w/CoQ10 60 Vegcap
Cardiokinase, like other nattokinases, is a fibrinolytic enzyme produced via fermentation of the Japanese food natto with Bacillus subtilis. However, Cardiokinase is characterized by several distinctions
- It is produced using a newly isolated strain of Bacillus subtilis, strain "N", that has indicated the potential for higher activity compared to other strains
- It utilizes international units to measure nattokinase enzymatic activity
- It has the ability to support kinin production for healthy vascular dilation and a healthy inflammatory response
- It may have over 10% greater lymphatic absorption and 20% greater effectiveness compared to other nattokinases
- It has demonstrated quantitative support for healthy blood viscosity
Suggested Use As a dietary supplement take 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule in the evening, 1/2 hour before meals - Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value***
Cardiokinase nattokinase strain N 25 i.u. from non-GMO soy 100 mg
Coenzyme Q10 60 mg
Ubiquinol Kaneka QH active antioxidant form of coenzyme Q10 40 mg
Ascorbyl palmitate fat-soluble vitamin C 10 mg
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Other IngredientsCornstarch, hypo-allergenic plant fiber cellulose , vegetarian capsule cellulose, water
WarningsKeep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.