Citicoline CDP Choline 250mg 60 Capsule
Citicoline stabilized CDP Choline is a naturally-occurring intermediate involved in the synthesis of phosphatidylcholine, a major constituent of the grey matter of brain tissue. Citicoline supplementation supports brain energy metabolism, and has been shown in clinical research to support attention performance in healthy adults and adolescents.
- Clinically Shown to Support Attention Performance in Healthy Adults and Adolescents
- Supports Brain Health, Performance and Memory
- Supports Brain Energy Metabolism
- Stabilized CDP Choline Capsules
- Supports Phosphatidylcholine PC production
- Supports production of neurotransmitters involved in cognition acetylcholine, dopamine, norepinephrine
- Cognizin Branded Ingredient
Suggested Usage Take 1 capsule up to 2 times per day with food or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
|Serving Size 1 Capsule
|Servings Per Container 60
|Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value***
|Citicoline from Stabilized Cytidine 5-Diphosphocholine
*Daily Value Not Established
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Other IngredientsCapsule bovine gelatin BSE Free , silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate vegetable source and cellulose.
Does Not ContainNo wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, or peanuts/tree nuts.
WarningsKeep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. Consult a healthcare professional before using this product if you are trying to conceive, pregnant, or lactating, under the age of 18, or have a medical condition; if adverse reactions occur, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.