ULTRA-Active EmuGold Emu Oil is certified Grade A. It is fully refined naturally and is AEA certified, meeting or exceeding industry standards.ULTRA-Active is a trademarked, proven process that enables the natural extraction of about 50% more of the anti-inflammatory properties than fully refined emu oil.
Its What Your Skin Is Thirsting For
Emu oil is a natural emollient used to restore healthy skin. This essential oil penetrates deep into the layers of the epidermis, providing fast relief for a variety of skin, soft tissue, muscle and joint conditions.
Emu oil soothes cracked, dry, or irritated skin, and can help minimize the signs of aging. Scientists and researchers are discovering its benefits and are adapting it into their treatment techniques for relieving burns and other skin conditions.Notably, emu oil has no known side effects. It is quite simply Good for you, and good for your skin!
More Than A Moisturizer!
For several years specialists have been interested in emu oils anti-inflammatory and transdermal properties. Recognized by professional sports teams for its abilities to naturally reduce muscle stiffness and soreness, emu oil is now also being used to help relieve the symptoms of arthritis.
Now current research properties have been evaluated in valid, controlled, quantifiable scientific studies. "The report on anti-inflammatory, transdermal and cholesterol-lowering characteristics of emu oil served to validate to the scientific community that a new oil is available having functional and pharmaceutical properties." Dr. Robert Nicolosi - Univerisity of Massachusetts.
The Aborigines had recognized the healing properties of emu oil for centuries Now its time that you discover this amazing oil for yourself!
Did you know naturally wholesome emu oil
- is recommended by healthcare providers, homeopaths, and pharmacists worldwide;
- contains balanced levels of omega 3, 6 and 9
- exhibits anti-inflammatory, transdermal and significant wound healing activity;
- has been shown to thicken the skin providing natural anti-aging properties;
- is employed on burn patients;
- significantly reduces recent keloid scarring;
- is the subject in a growing number of patents
- has cholesterol lowering properties
- contributes to vascular and heart health