Healthy Heart Energy 120 Tablet
Optimum function of the cells building our heart muscle is important for supporting strength and regularity of heart contractions and maintaining healthy blood circulation. Healthy function of the heart muscle assures that all cells composing our bodys organs receive a steady supply of oxygen, nutrients, hormones and other vital molecules. The heart muscle beats 100,000 times a day and this continuous pumping function puts high demands on the heart muscle cells for production of biological energy to support the strength and regularity of the heart contractions. Biological energy cannot be generated without a continuous supply of various vitamins, trace elements and other essential nutrients which act as catalysts in the energy cycle of a cell. Therefore, providing optimum amounts of essential micronutrients to the cells building our heart muscle and blood vessels ensures our health and longevity. With the abundance of multiple vitamin products, the Dr. Rath Healthy Heart Energy formula stands above the rest. At his Research Institute in California, Dr. Rath and his team conduct laboratory and clinical studies and develop science-based innovative health approaches. The supplements carrying Dr. Raths name have better efficacy and health results than most randomly selected nutrient mixtures widely available on the market. Dr. Raths research pioneered the nutrient synergy approach in supplement programs for maximum health effects without a need of megadoses of individual components.
Key Synergy Nutrients
Coenzyme Q10, Carnitine, Taurine, Vitamin C, Pantothenic Acid, the B Vitamins, Alpha ketoglutarate, magnesium, and alpha lipoic acid in combination with other natural components for maximum biological effects.
- Vitamin C Supplies bioenergy to heart muscle cells as well as provides carrier molecules for the B vitamins.
- B Vitamins B1, B2, B5, B6, B12 The B group of vitamins work together in synergy to support production and utilization of cellular energy to improve heart function, heart pumping and physical endurance.
- Coenzyme Q-10 Supports bioenergy production in the heart muscle cells to enhance the pumping action of the heart. In addition to its antioxidant action, coenzyme Q-10 also helps regulate the function of mitochondria and energy production, which is especially important in heart muscle cells.
- Carnitine Our heart muscle cells rely on the fatty acid molecules as a source of energy. Therefore, nutrients such as carnitine which is needed for the transport of fatty acids inside the cells to be processed in the energy cycle assures optimum bioenergy production.
- Alpha ketoglutarate This is a key mediator in bioenergy production in our body cells including the heart muscle cells. Alpha ketoglutarate is also essential for production of several amino acids.
- Alpha Lipoic acid Alpha lipoic acid is an antioxidant which is water as well as fat soluble and therefore active in various cell compartments. Its main action is to convert glucose to energy, which is essential for proper functioning of every cell.
- Taurine Taurine is a sulfur containing amino acid found in cardiac muscle and has an important role in maintaining regularity of heart rhythm as well as optimum heart muscle function.
|Serving Size 4 Tablets
||Servings Per Container 30
|Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value***
||Less than 1 g
||less than 1%
||Less than 1 g
|Vitamin C from Magnesium Ascorbate, Calcium Ascorbate
|Vitamin B1 from Thiamine Mononitrate
|Vitamin B2 as Riboflavin
|Vitamin B3 as Niacinamide, Niacin
|Vitamin B6 from Pyridoxine HCI
|Vitamin B12 as Cyanocobalamin
|Pantothenic Acid from Calcium D-Pantothenate USP
|Magnesium from Magnesium Citrate, Magnesium Ascorbate, Magnesium Malate
|L-Lysine from L-Lysine HCI
|L-Carnitine from L-Carnitine Tartrate
|Alpha Lipoic Acid
*Daily Value Not Established
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
WarningsKeep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.