Glass Bottle Core 2.0 Marigold 12 oz Bottle
Our 12 oz reusable glass bottles are great on the go, paired with classic cap
The 12-ounce glass water bottle with classic cap is, well, a classic. It is a simple screw cap that just plain works. A 12-ounce glass water bottle paired with a cap - traditional and timeless. Ideal for children, juicing and smoothies. It is the favorite cap for those that prefer to drink direct from a wide mouth. The handle can be clipped to bags and the cap seals with a twist.
Do not leave children unattended with this product. - The silicone sleeve is protective but does not guarantee against breakage. - If cracks or breaks appear, safely dispose of the bottle immediately. - Extreme temperature differences between glass and liquid may cause cracking or breaking of glass. DO NOT FREEZE THE BOTTLE. DO NOT BOIL THE BOTTLE. Extreme temperature differences between the glass and liquid may cause cracking or breaking of glass. - Not intended for use in a microwave. - Take care when using hot drinks as bottle will be hot to the touch risk of burning . Run warm water in the bottle before adding hot liquid to temper the glass.
Bottle, sleeve and cap are dishwasher safe. - Before first use, wash all parts in hot soapy water or dishwasher. - Place cap on top rack of dishwasher. - Silicone bottle sleeve and grey gasket inside the cap do not need to be removed. If you wish to remove the sleeve it comes off best with warm soapy water.
- Our glass bottles offer a pure taste with no leaching from plastics or metals
- Wide-mouth access makes it easy to add ice cubes, citrus slices or tea bags
- Protective silicone sleeve provides a non-slip gripping surface and helps prevent breakage
- Dishwasher safe place cap on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve
- Includes polypropylene PP#5 cap
- All components made in the U.S. or Europe
- Product assembled in the U.S.
- All materials are FDA approved
- BPA-free and phthalate-free
- 12 oz 350 ml
WarningsKeep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.