UBQH 100mg 60 Softgel
Why use "reduced CoQ10"?
Because supplementing with standard CoQ10 may not be enough. Some people have a tough time converting CoQ10 to its active, reduced form. By supplementing with reduced CoQ10, you can more easily support cellular energy and overall health. CoQ10 is converted by the body to its active form, QH - an essential step in the production of cellular energy. However, the conversion rate of CoQ10 to QH tends to decline with age.
Why take UBQH?
Proven bioavailability - your body can use it faster and easier. UBQH has been demonstrated to increase plasma levels of total CoQ10 up to 62. UBQH is a breakthrough - a stabilized form of reduced CoQ10. Until now, reduced Q10 wasn't stable in supplemental form. UBQH uses patented processing that prevents oxidation and ensures a stable supplement.
Coenzyme Q10, or CoQ10, is dynamically cycled between two stable states ubiquinone, the fully oxidized energy supporting state that shuttles electrons, and ubiquinol, the fully reduced antioxidant state that releases electrons. Ubiquinol is an extremely unstable compound and converts to ubiquinone upon exposure to light or oxygen.1 However, research has led to the development of a method to stabilize ubiquinol. UBQH contains KanekaQHTM, patented US10/501,698 US Appl. # 20050147598 , stabilized, active ubiquinol. Studies have shown that in older individuals, supplementation with stable ubiquinol resulted in greater sustained plasma levels of the active form of CoQ10 ubiquinol .
- Exclusive, patented formulation containing ubiquinol
- Available in either 100 mg softgels
- Efficient delivery systemespecially important for individuals requiring high dose CoQ10
- Has the serum impact of up to 162% or more than that of CoQ10 ubiquinone 2
- Shown to increase left ventricular function3
- No significant adverse effects reported during safety and toxicological studies
- Total CoQ10 measurement consists of the sum of both ubiquinone and ubiquinol levels. For most people, the Total CoQ10 measurement is approximately 97% ubiquinol and 3% ubiquinone.
Suggested Usage Take 1 softgel twice daily. If additional support is desired, take up to 6 softgels daily.
|Serving Size 1 Softgel
||Servings Per Container 60
|Amount Per Serving || ||% Daily Value***|
|Calories From Fat
|Reduced from Coenzyme Q10 as ubiquinol Kaneka QH
**Daily Value Not Established
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Other IngredientsCanola oil gelatin, diglycerol monoleate soy , Vegetable glycerin, beeswax, caramel color and soy lecithin.
WarningsKeep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.