Liquid B-12 Complex 8 oz Liquid
Vitamin B-12 cyanocobalamin is a water soluble vitamin necessary for the maintenance of a healthy nervous system and for the production of energy from fats and proteins.* Vitamin B-12 is also essential for the synthesis of DNA during cell division and therefore is especially important for rapidly multiplying cells, such as blood cells.* In addition, adequate intake of vitamin B-12, along with folic acid and vitamin B-6, is critical for the conversion of homocysteine to methionine, thereby supporting a healthy cardiovascular system.* While B-12 is stored in the liver, dietary sources are of animal origin only meat and dairy . Therefore, supplementation with B-12 may be especially important for strict vegetarians.
Suggested Use As a dietary supplement Shake well. In the morning, take 1/4 teaspoon, hold in mouth for 30 seconds, then swallow. Take with a meal. Refrigerate after opening to maximize freshness. - Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
|Serving Size 1/4 Teaspoon approx. 1 mL
||Servings Per Container about 237
|Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value***
|Vitamin C as Ascorbic Acid
|Thiamin from Thiamin HCl Vitamin B-1
|Riboflavin Vitamin B-2
|Niacin as Niacinamide Flush-Free
|Vitamin B-6 from Pyridoxine HCl
||340 mcg DFE 200 mcg folic acid
|Vitamin B-12 as Cyanocobalamin
||1 mg 1,000 mcg
|Pantothenic Acid from Calcium Pantothenate
|Stevia Extract Leaf
Daily Value not established.
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Other IngredientsDe-ionized Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Xylitol, Malic Acid, Natural Flavors, Potassium Sorbate as preservative , Ginger Root, Grapefruit Fiber and Cinnamon Bark Oil.
Does Not Containwheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients.
WarningsKeep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. Xylitol is harmful to pets, seek veterinary care immediately if ingestion is suspected.