FREE SHIPPING on all orders to continental US!

Country Life

Country Life Vitamin D3 2,000 IU Strawberry Flavor 0.81 fl oz Spray

Country Life

Country Life Vitamin D3 2,000 IU Strawberry Flavor 0.81 fl oz Spray

Barcode: 015794058274
Size: 0.81 fl oz
Form: Spray

Vitamin D3 2,000 IU Strawberry Flavor 0.81 fl oz

Product Description

Yummy healthy goodness From the leader in VitaminD3, comes a delicious and convenient way to take the sunshine vitamin. Each spray includes a blend of D3, medium chain triglycerides MCT , and strawberry flavor. 5 sprays will give you 5000 I.U. Vitamin D aids in the absorption of calcium, helping to form and maintain healthy bones and teeth, as well as promote immune health.

Our formula contains

  • The only AVA certified Vegan D3 Spray
  • 100% plant-derived form made from Vitashine lichen, a natural source of Vegan D3
  • Cholecalciferol, the most easily absorbed and utilized form of Vitamin D
  • Easy absorption
  • Delicious strawberry flavor
  • No sugar
  • Base of medium chain triglycerides MCT .

Suggested Use As a dietary supplement Shake well. Adults, take 2 sprays daily as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not refrigerate. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers. - Or as directed by your healthcare professional.

Supplement Facts

Serving Size 2 Sprays 0.32 mL Servings Per Container About 75

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value***

Vitamin D D3 as cholecalciferol - from Lichen 2000 IU 500%

***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet

Other IngredientsMedium chain triglycerides, natural flavors, d-alpha tocopherol from sunflower oil . Contains tree nuts coconut .

WarningsKeep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.