Arnicare Pain Relief
Boiron Arnicare Tablets relieve muscle pain, stiffness, swelling from injuries, and bruises.* A homeopathic medicine, Arnicare Tablets do not cause drowsiness or interact with other medications. Arnicare.com *Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.
Ingredients - Active
Arnica montana 9C HPUS 1% Trauma, muscle pain & stiffness, swelling from injuries, discoloration from bruising
- The single active ingredient is Arnica montana, a mountain daisy.
- No known interaction with other medications or supplements.
- No known side effects, non-drowsy.
- Wont mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
- Dissolve quickly under the tongue without water, chewing, or swallowing pills.
- Provide general pain relief and can be used with Boiron Arnicare Gel, Cream, or Ointment for spot treatment.
- Recommended for everyone ages 2 and up.
Suggested Use As a dietary supplement Adults and children 6 years of age and older At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets in the mouth and repeat every hour for 2 more hours. Then, dissolve 2 tablets in the mouth every 6 hours until symptoms are relieved. Children 2 to 6 years of age Dissolve 2 tablets in 1 tablespoon of wter for easier intake. Follow directions above. - Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
|Serving Size 2 Tablets
||Servings Per Container 30
|Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value***
|Arnica Montana 9C HPUS Trauma, muscle pain & stiffness, swelling from injuries, discoloration from brusing.
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Other IngredientsInactive Ingredients-croscarmellose sodium, lactose, magnesium stearate
WarningsKeep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen, if new symptoms occur, or if redness or swelling is present because these could be signs of a serious illness. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.