Organic Bergamont Essential Oil 0.25 oz Oil
Aura Cacia Organic Bergamot Citrus bergamia Essential Oil is a reviving, soothing citrus oil with floral and sweet notes that distinguish it from other citrus oils.
Often considered the finest of the citrus oils, bergamot is native to tropical Asia but grows almost exclusively in Italy, Brazil, France and the Ivory Coast.
Aura Cacia Organic Bergamot Essential Oil is expressed from the fruit peel of certified organic Italian-grown bergamot oranges.
Organic Citrus Bergamia bergamot Oil.
- Bergamot essential oil is used in calming, balancing blends. Elevating to the spirit, it is associated with maintaining a peaceful disposition.
- This pleasant and balancing oil is popular in diffusions for daytime use and is great for work and school. In the home, diffusions can be useful for calm focus during study time or down time.
- Bergamots aroma is lively and sweet, making it an excellent deodorizer and room freshener. It is also a popular component in perfumes.
- Bergamot essential oil can also be useful in wintertime diffusions the subtle citrus aroma is a reminder of bright and sunny days.
- Bergamot blends well with coriander, cypress, geranium, lavender, jasmine, Roman chamomile and neroli.
- Bergamot essential oil is generally regarded as a top note.
Directions There are so many ways to use essential oils! The above suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available from Aura Cacia. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use.
WarningsKeep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.