Inulin 6 oz Powder
Inulin, known as a polysaccharide, is a soluble fiber is indigestible by the body and beneficial to good bacteria the gut. Currently, inulin is promoted primarily as a pre-biotic and as a fiber supplement.
- Stimulates the immune system, inhibits harmful bacteria and pathogens in the intestine.
- Lowers triglycerides in the blood, reducing the risk of heart disease.
- Enhances the absorption of calcium, magnesium, zinc and iron in the colon.
- May diminish the loss of bone tissue, aiding in the prevention of osteoporosis.
- Reduces appetite, provides a feeling of fullness and may support weight loss.
- Increases the regularity and volume of stool, diminishing constipation and diarrhea.
- Convenient powder can be mixed into any food.
Suggested Use As a dietary supplement 3/4 teaspoon 3.2g Add to water, smoothies, yogurt or any favorite food or beverage. Gradually increase dose up to recommended amount. - Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
|Serving Size 1 Teaspoon 2.8 g
||Servings Per Container 58
|Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value***
*Daily Value Not Established
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Other IngredientsMinimum Prebiotic Inulin fiber 90%, Maximum Glucose, Fructose and Sucrose 10%
WarningsKeep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. Do not use if seal is torn, broken or missing. Do not exceed recommended daily amount, discontinue use briefly if excess consumption causes mild intestinal bloating or flatulence natural side effects of excessive use .