Krill Oil 120 Softgel
Krill Oil is a low temperature extract of the Antarctic krill Euphausia superba that provides phospholipids containing Omega-3 PUFAs EPA and DHA . Emerging science demonstrates some evidence of krill oils potential to support healthy lipid management, brain nutrition, and metabolism. Our unique formula features K-REAL krill oil which contains the natural antioxidant, astaxanthin.
- Phospholipid-Omega-3 Complex with Astaxanthin
- Some Evidence of Nutrient Support for Lipid Management, Brain Function and Metabolism
- Multi Stage Oil Extraction Process MSO , Which Assures a Superior, High Quality, Natural Triglyceride Form of Omega-3s
- The MSO Process Substantially Reduces Trimethylamine TMA , Which Means Far Less Fishy Odor or Aftertaste
- Triglyceride Form EPA, DHA and Phospholipid-Bound EPA/DHA Have Been Shown to Be Better Absorbed
- Non-GMO and Gluten Free
Suggested Use As a dietary supplement Adults take 2 softgels once a day with a meal or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional. - Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
|Serving Size 2 Softgels
||Servings Per Container 60
|Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value***
|Phospholipid - Omega-3 Complex
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids
|EPA Eicosapentaenoic Acid
|DHA Docosahexaenoic Acid
*Daily Value Not Established
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Other IngredientsSoftgel bovine gelatin, glycerin, water , antioxidant blend rosemary extract, sunflower oil, tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate . Crustacean Shellfish krill .
WarningsKeep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. Consult a healthcare professional before using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, under the age of 18, are taking medication especially blood thinning , have a medical condition seafood allergies, bleeding disorder, or facing surgery ; if adverse reactions occur, discontinue use. Keep out of the reach of children.