Lactoferrin 250mg 60 Capsule
Jarrow Formulas Freeze Dried Lactoferrin Apolactoferrin is an iron-binding, immune modulating glycoprotein that supports the immune system and intestinal health. As an antioxidant, it supports the regulation of iron utilization and the body's natural immune system. Freeze drying preserves the delicate structure of the lactoferrin.
- Supports a Healthy Immune System
- Supports Iron Utilization in the Intestine
- Supports the Regulation of Iron Utilization and the Body's Natural Immune System
- Is Found in Exocrine Secretions of Mammals, such as Milk, Tears and Mucus, and is Considered a Key Component of Your Barrier Immune System
- Helps Promote the Growth of Beneficial Bacteria in the Gastrointestinal Tract
- 250 mg per Capsule
Suggested Usage Adults take 1 capsule per day with food or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
|Serving Size 1 Capsule
|Servings Per Container 60
|Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value***
* Daily Value DV not established.
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Other IngredientsMicrocrystalline cellulose, capsule bovine gelatin , magnesium stearate vegetable source and silicon dioxide. Milk.
Does Not ContainNo wheat, gluten, soybeans, egg, fish/shellfish, or peanuts/tree nuts, or sesame.
WarningsKeep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. Consult a healthcare professional before using this product if you are trying to conceive, pregnant, or lactating, under the age of 18, or have a medical condition; if adverse reactions occur, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.