Magnesium Concentrate 2 oz Liquid
Magnesium plays an essential role in over 300 enzyme reactions in the human body. All refined foods are lacking Magnesium, as well as most other essential minerals. Most Americans eat a highly refined diet and are, as a result, deficient in Magnesium.
Some important functions of Magnesium are
- Regulates Calcium transport and deposition into bone
- Necessary for tissue growth and development
- Supports immune system health and function
- A primary electrolyte along with Calcium, Potassium, Sodium and Chloride
- Helps in the conduction of nerve impulses and the relaxation of muscle tissue
Suggested Use As a dietary supplement take 30 drops per day in 8 oz of water or juice - Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
|Serving Size 30 Drops 2 ml|
|Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value***
|Magnesium as magnesium chloride
**Daily Value Not Established
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Other IngredientsDe-ionized water
Does Not Containsugars, starch, artificial flavors, colors, preservatives or animal by-products.
WarningsKeep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.