FREE SHIPPING on all orders to continental US!


Similasan Nasal Allergy Relief 20 ml (0.68 fl oz) Spray


Similasan Nasal Allergy Relief 20 ml (0.68 fl oz) Spray

Barcode: 094841254173
Size: 20 ml (0.68 fl oz)
Form: Spray

Your symptoms of nasal allergies can be easily soothed with Similasans Nasal Allergy Relief homeopathic nasal mist.

Similasan's Preservative Free Nasal Allergy Relief nasal mist gently stimulates the body's natural ability to relieve allergic congestion, itchy, runny nose and rhinitis caused by pollen, pet dander, dust and mold spores. And because the active ingredients are homeopathic, Nasal Allergy Relief is safe for all ages, has no known contra-indications, and will not make you feel the drowsiness or excitability that can come with other over-the-counter nasal sprays.

Active Ingredients Purpose

Cardiospermum 6X itching, rhinitis, runny nose

Galphimia glauca 6X runny nose, watery eyes, sneezing

Luffa operculata 6X runny nose, rhinitis, sinus congestion

Sabadilla 6X sneezing, runny nose, itching, rhinitis

Other information

Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles and are therefore non-toxic and have no known side effects.


According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor symptoms of

  • allergies accompanied by runny nose, itching and/or burning of the nose, watery eyes, sneezing and swollen mucous membranes congestion
  • acute and chronic allergic rhinitis
  • post nasal drip caused by allergies
  • sinus pressure caused by allergies


  • Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
  • Use only if bottle seal is intact.
  • Replace cap tightly after every use.
  • To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
  • Discard open bottle after 6 months.
  • The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.

Ask a doctor before use if you

  • are susceptible to nose bleeds
  • are prone to ear, nose or throat sensitivity

Stop use and consult a doctor if

  • symptoms persist beyond 7 days or if they worsen

If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children
. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.