Precious Essentials Oil Neroli w/Jojoba 0.5 oz Oil
Neroli Citrus aurantium essential oil has an aroma that is regarded as relaxing and strengthening. Its fresh and comforting floral aroma inspires courage, quiet resolve, and happiness. Known as one of the finest floral essential oils, it is used widely in perfumery and aromatherapy. In diffusions, neroli is soothing and uplifting, with a powerful floral aroma that scents any space. Neroli is a supportive, balancing oil thats great for nighttime use. Its also excellent for skin care, and can be found in moisturizers and serums.
Aura Cacia Neroli Essential Oil comes from freshly picked flowers of the bitter orange tree, typically from Morocco and Tunisia where its distilled.
Simmondsia Chinensis Jojoba Oil, Citrus Aurantium Neroli Oil.
- Convenience blending with jojoba oil makes these essential oils ready to use right out of the bottle, and suggested uses are included on each label.
- Applicability blending with jojoba oil makes the oils ideal for direct skin application. *Note all essential oil products should be tested on a small area of skin before being applied more generously.
- Suitability jojoba oil is appropriate for all skin types
- Absorbability jojoba oil absorbs quickly into the skin.
- Affordability this formulation makes some of the higher-end essential oils more affordable.
- Durability jojoba doesnt oxidize, so it helps extend the life of the essential oils.
Directions There are so many ways to use essential oils! The above suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available from Aura Cacia. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use.
Other IngredientsSimmondsia chinensis jojoba oil, citrus x aurantium neroli oil
WarningsKeep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. If pregnant, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a healthcare practitioner before use. May irritate skin. Not for internal use.