Vitamin K2 30 Capsule
Vitamin K2 supplies a nutritional dose of 180 mcg of a patented form of vitamin K2, MenaQ7. This is the first and only clinical proven vitamin K2 for both bone and cardiovascular health.* Studies show MenaQ7
- Contains Menaquinone-7, a stable and biologically active form of vitamin K2
- Provides an excellent source of vitamin K, derived from chickpeas
- Supports soft tissue elasticity and a healthy cardiovascular system
- Assists the body in metabolizing proteins necessary to promote normal blood clotting
- Helps absorb and distribute calcium throughout the body to support healthy bones
- Supports muscle health and may help reduce muscle cramps
Suggested Use As a dietary supplement Adults, as a dietary supplement, take one 1 capsule daily with a meal. - Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
|Serving Size 1 capsule
||Servings Per Container 30
|Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value***
|Vitamin K Vitamin K2 as Menaquinone-7 MK-7 from Chickpea
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Other IngredientsMicrocrystalline cellulose, capsule hydroxypropyl methylcellulose , calcium laurate, silicon dioxide.
WarningsKeep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. If you are taking anticoagulants such as warfarin cumadin do not use.If you are pregnant,taking medication or have a medical condition,consult your physician before taking this product.