Ancient Clay Natural Soap Grave Robber Oil 6 oz Bar Soap
Thieves essential oil soap warms the senses with bright notes of lemon and eucalyptus followed by subtle rosemary with a strong spice finish of clove and cinnamon. It offers a creamy lather that cleanses and exfoliates, leaving skin smooth, refreshed, and lightly scented.
Thieves essential oil is well known to reduce stress, neutralize bacterial and viral pathogens.
- Ionic Minerals Pure Calcium Montmorillonite Clay contains more than 57 trace minerals to help stimulate skin cell renewal.
- Coconut Oil help remove dead skin cells and dirt away from the body. The oils also help prevent or reduce acne. It also helps firm up your skin helps you look younger as the soap is rich in antioxidants.
- Shea Butter is full of vitamins and fatty acids to help nourish and moisturize the skin.
- Coconut Butter the antioxidants help to neutralize free radicals throughout the body, particularly in the skin.
- Oatmeal it has a moisturizing effect on the skin and helps in exfoliation.
- Clove Essential Oil the spicy and woody aroma warms the senses to promote relaxation. This essential oil has deodorizing properties to freshen and reduce odor.
- Lemon Essential Oil has a revitalizing effect that has been shown to dramatically reduce stress. The astringent properties of lemon help balance oil glands and minimize oil production.
- Cinnamon Essential Oil Cinnamon has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil Soothing aches and pains, softening rough dry skin, and even improving blood circulation.
- Rosemary Essential Oil has antiseptic, antibacterial, and antiviral properties, balances oily or problem skin.
Other IngredientsIonic Clay Minerals Kanwa , Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Coconut Butter, Clove Essential Oil, Lemon Essential Oil, Cinnamon Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil and Rosemary Essential Oil.
WarningsKeep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.