Zyflamend Whole Body 180 Liquid VegCap
- Zyflamend helps balance and support the whole body's natural, healthy inflammation response after excercise.*
- Zyflamend delivers full-spectrum Ginger to help relieve minor pain or soreness related to exercise, such as a workout or brisk walk.*
- Zyflamends proprietary 10-herb blend delivers the full-spectrum of whole herbs, not isolated compounds.
- The whole-food Ginger in Zyflamend supports flexibility and comfortable movement with complementary Rosemary, Turmeric and Green Tea.*
- New Chapter uses only supercritical CO2 or traditional techniques to deliver super-pure, super-potent herbal extracts in this 100% vegetarian formulation
Suggested Use As a dietary supplement Two capsules daily with food. Do not exceed suggested use. Not recommended for use in children. - Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Serving Size 2 Capsule
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value***
Rosemary Rosmarinus officinalis leaf 100 mg supercritical extract and 50 mg hydroethanolic extract 150 mg *
Turmeric Curcuma longa rhizome 10 mg organic supercritical extract and 100 mg hydroethanolic extract 110 mg *
Ginger Zingiber officinale rhizome 54 mg organic supercritical extract and 46 mg hydroethanolic extract 100 mg *
Holy Basil Ocimum sanctum leaf hydroethanolic extract 100 mg *
Organic Green Tea Camellia sinensis leaf extract 100 mg *
Hu Zhang Polygonum cuspidatum root and rhizome hydroethanolic extract 80 mg *
Chinese Goldthread Coptis chinensis root extract 40 mg *
Barberry Berberis vulgaris root hydroethanolic extract 40 mg *
Organic Oregano Origanum vulgare leaf supercritical extract 40 mg *
Chinese Skullcap Scutellaria baicalensis root extract 20 mg *
*Daily Value Not Established
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Other IngredientsExtra-virgin olive oil, maltodextrin, hypromellose capsule , organic yellow beeswax, candelilla wax, organic sunflower oil and organic olive oil. Naturally gluten free
WarningsKeep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. As with any dietary supplement, a healthcare professional should be contacted before use for those with a long term medical condition, taking regular medication or planning surgery. If an adverse event is experienced, discontinue use and contact a healthcare professional. Supplements are not a substitute for medical therapy. Taking with a meal and a full glass of water may reduce stomach upset. Avoid use if you are sensitive to caffeine. Do not use if pregnant, nursing or considering pregnancy. Keep out of reach of children. Read ingredients carefully and avoid use if known sensitivity to any ingredient.